Return to Football
Windsor Minor Football Guidelines
In regards to recent relaxation of mandates we hope to have a regular season in the fall. However, should restrictions be put back in place we will fall to what we used last year in order to keep everyone safe.
NOTE: We have no control over the facilities we used so we will have to adbide by their regulations.
In order to keep all of our players safe we will follow these guidelines strictly to ensure a safe playing environment for our players and families.
- Every practice & game players will have to answer prescreening questions (This will be done by parent via an App)
- 2 Balls will be used, after the first has been in play it will be disinfected and ready for the next play.
- Masks are mandatory for all coaches. Players do not have to wear a mask during games or practices.
- Players must have their own water bottles and they must be in their own bag, seperate from other bags.
- No sharing of water or food.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on field.
- Referees and Coaches will wear masks.
- Spectators are expected to social distance, minimum of 6 feet apart. If not then masks will be required.
- There maybe limits to spectators based on the City of Windsor's rules and regulations.
This document is fluid and is subject to change.